Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thrift Store Finds

My apologies for being so neglectful of my blog but I visited Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Wilmington this past week and haven't been around a computer. In addition, I have no pictures to post from my travels because I regrettably left my camera in the glove compartment of my car. I have however acquired some great finds for less than $1. While in Raleigh my friend Amanda gave me this girl scout song book. Not only do I love the color scheme on the front, the inside pages will be great for collaging. 
There was no reason to for me to get this small picnic basket-like purse except for the fact that I love the idea of using a picnic basket as a purse (nostalgia kicking in again). 
and isn't this the most elegant beer bottle?

No comments:

Post a Comment