Saturday, January 24, 2009

Crafting this season

Since I quit my little part time ice cream scooping job in the fall, I've been searching for ways to pay off all the "oh it's just one cup of coffee's" I've had. Because time doesn't allow for a scheduled job, my friend suggested turning my crafts into an Etsy store. I spent a good majority of my break crafting in the evenings. Here is a bit of what I came up with...

Vintage lace made into earrings..

A necklace made from the same lace and a metal piece I found at the Raleigh flea market..


This one's a leaf from an earring who lost its mate and some gel-medium-ed shakespeare pages..

Some dove barrettes..
Just a collection of my both made and found jewelry
 
Here are a few things I picked up at the flea market a couple weekends ago, soon to be turned into jewelry...



No comments:

Post a Comment